Frequently Asked Questions
- What are common causes of back pain?
- How do disc injuries cause back pain?
- What is the difference between a herniated disc and a bulging disc?
- Is it true that a bulging disc can be normal?
- How did I herniate my disc?
- What are the symptoms of a herniated disc?
- What is the treatment for herniated discs?
- What is degenerative disc disease (DDD)?
- What is spinal stenosis?
- I have heard people talk about less invasive back surgeries. What are these? How do I know if I am a candidate?
The commentary above recounts the experiences of these physicians. Medtronic invited them to share their stories candidly. Keep in mind that results vary; not every patient's response is the same. Talk with your doctor to learn more about any products that are mentioned above.
It is important that you discuss the potential risks, complications and benefits of spinal surgery with your doctor prior to receiving treatment, and that you rely on your doctor's judgment. Only your doctor can determine whether you are a suitable candidate for this treatment.